What payment methods do you accept?
You can pay with any major credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, etc), Apple Pay, Venmo or PayPal. We don't take checks, money orders or cash except for in person purchases.
Can I place an order over the phone?
Yes, just give us a call on +1 415 524 8741 and we'll process your order over the phone.
How do you calculate shipping?
We use UPS and USPS for shipping. Most items are shipped UPS Ground, since this is the best option for heavy and bulky items. Shipping costs are based on size, weight and destination.
How fast do you ship?
Shipping time varies by stock status. Shipping times are generally indicated on the product page. We also indicate if the product is drop shipped from a vendor partner.
- In stock products ship within 1 or 2 business days.
- Most other products ship within 7-10 business days.
- Made to order acoustic treatment ships within 6-10 weeks.
When is my payment processed?
Your payment is processed on shipment, or for drop ship items when the order is placed with the vendor partner. We place an authorization hold on your payment method when you place the order.
Do you ship internationally?
- No, we only ship to US and Canada. If you really want a product and you are outside US and Canada then you are welcome to use a freight forwarder based in the US or Canada. We will send the product to them, and they will send it to you.
- Any Canadian brokerage, taxes and customs charges are the responsibility of the recipient, not Acoustic Frontiers
Why am I being charged sales tax?
Charging sales tax on orders is based on where you are shipping your package. We're based in California and are obliged to charge sales tax on orders shipped to California addresses.
I want to return something, what's your returns policy?
- All returns require a return authorization which can be obtained by contacting us.
- The return authorization must be obtained within 30 days of purchase. After 30 days all sales are final.
- The original shipping charges are non-refundable. If your item qualified for free shipping then we will deduct our shipping charges from your refund.
- Acoustic treatment is subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- The item must arrive in resaleable condition with all original packing materials, manuals, etc. Missing items will incur additional deductions.
- You are responsible for return shipping & insurance fees. We suggest sending your package via UPS or Fedex with insurance to the full retail value of the items. We will not be held responsible for items lost or damaged.
- Ship the package to: Acoustic Frontiers LLC, 60 Live Oak Ave, Fairfax, CA, 94930.
- Please allow 5 business days for processing of refunds.
What happens to personal information including credit card details that I give to you?
Is your website secure?
Our store is hosted by Shopify, a leading provide of eCommerce software. Their software meets the latest Payment Card Industry requirements (PCI-DSS). PCI-DSS compliance means that Shopify has passed a comprehensive data security audit by an independent third party so you can be sure that your information is safe and secure. See here for more information about Shopify's PCI compliance.